Now the Paper Salutations blog has pages by subject - click to find out more!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For the Girls

I've had this idea bouncing around in my head lately that I should do something for girls 6-12 that love paper crafting.  After all, I have tons of stuff to share, enjoy their company and I am relishing the teaching.  I would have loved something like that when I was that age!

So, when a friend talked to me about wanting something for her daughter to do in the next week or two I felt like maybe it was time to give life to the idea.  This Sunday afternoon I'm hosting my first mini-class called Glue and Dip, because after we craft we're gonna jump in the pool.  It will give their Moms a 3-hour break and give me time with my Arizona granddaughters and a few of their friends doing the two things I enjoy most - swimming and making cool stuff.

This is one of the cards we're going to make from the Splendor Level 2 pack - don't you love that cloud paper?