Now the Paper Salutations blog has pages by subject - click to find out more!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

FREE Studio J Laptop Workshop/Alternative Dates Available - Ask Me!

Have you ever wanted to preserve your special memories the scrapbooking way but have found you don't have enough, time, patience or money?  Me too!  As much as I enjoy creating beautiful things from paper, I just couldn't make paper scrapbooking work for me.  Until Studio J.  Now I scrapbook the digital way.  Perfect for anyone who likes to use a pattern or make your layouts (two 12x12 pages)stand out by using your own creativity.  Interested, but live too far away?  Let me know - we can work it out!  Click on the featured layout to see it larger.

FREE Studio J Workshop
When:  Saturday, Feb. 26th or Sunday Feb. 27th (you choose)
2:00 - 4:30 PM (Bring your laptop)
Please RSVP - to nonnysnyder@aim.com as soon as possible, space is limited!