Now the Paper Salutations blog has pages by subject - click to find out more!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm back!



Hello my friends!

After several months of studying for a difficult professional exam,  starting a new job and then beginning the process of learning it, I'm finally back in the creative saddle!

I got paper happy creating a framed piece of art for a baby shower at work.  My intention was to match the nursery theme (pictured at the left).  I cut the tree by hand, but used my Cricut (CTMH Art Philosphy cartridge) for the leaves and flowers.  I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the owls. There is room to add baby's name below in the green space if the parents decide they want me to do that.  I dry embossed the peach and green papers with the Cuttlebug.  If you click on the photo to make it larger, you can see the embedded designs.

The holidays are upon us and there are lots of My Acrylix stamp sets to use in making your holiday cards.  Better yet - there are several that match the Art Philosophy cartridge so you can cut, stamp and put them together in a snap!

I just hosted my last 2011 workshop a few weeks ago and if you missed it, don't worry, there will be more coming in 2012.  Like last year, I will be kicking off 2012 and the Spring/Summer catalogue with my annual clearance sale, so stay tuned!