Now the Paper Salutations blog has pages by subject - click to find out more!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Monthly Newsletter is Coming in April!

I am so excited about this new addition to CTMH marketing tools!  Each month you will receive a CTMH newsletter from me at my personal email address that will highlight the current Constant Campaign, Stamp of the Month and will also let you know when my next workshop will be held.  If you prefer not to receive the newsletter, you may opt out at any time.

As always, you will still be able to access my blog, which will feature the same things, along with other personal tidbits, but you will now have easy links if you see something you can't live without.  

More good news!  Close to my Heart now offers shipping at a discounted $4.95 or 4.95% of your order if you order from my website.  This is a $3.00 discount from the previous $7.95.  Woo Hoo!  

My next workshop is scheduled on April 21st and 22nd, so be sure to reserve your spot if you want to attend.  Cost is still $10 for five cards and I provide everything you need.  See you then!