Now the Paper Salutations blog has pages by subject - click to find out more!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Get Ready for Father's Day!

I was hoping that the newsletter would be a nifty way to get news to you and for those of you who have successfully received it, I hope that is true. However, I know the newsletter is not safely reaching all your inboxes, so I apologize for the repeated information.

I hope you will be joining us for our next card class scheduled the weekend of June 9th and 10th. (2:00 PM both days). We will be making at least two cards that can be used for Father's Day wishes (or a masculine birthday greeting). The class is $10 and I supply everything you will need to create your own handmade cards. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience by emailing me at nonnysnyder@aim.com since space is limited.