Now the Paper Salutations blog has pages by subject - click to find out more!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Paper Salutations New Direction

Hello, my friends.  Most of you know that my life has changed substantially over the past year which means that Paper Salutations has taken a new direction. With sadness, I said goodbye to my Close to my Heart business in order to build my new company, Paralegal Bridge.  I've begun working from home in order to be more available for my family.  Having said that, I still have a strong creative drive and want to share my love of paper crafting with you.

Very soon, I will be offering special occasions handmade items for sale.  These will include birthday, anniversary and other celebratory events on an ongoing basis as well as holiday cards for adults and children.  Please stay tuned for new updates!